Kidspot Social Forum

Browse Forum Admin Messages To Members

Discuss and share your thoughts and interests.
Forums » Admin Messages To Members » The doctor is in the house! Ask Dr Justin any parenting question you like today

The doctor is in the house! Ask Dr Justin any parenting question you like today

• February 15, 2012 2:05:17 PM EST

Hello! I just wanted to let you all know that we now have a doctor in the house. Meet Dr Justin. He's a relationship and parenting expert and also a busy father of five. Each week he'll take a question that someone from our community has asked and answer it in depth. You can see an example here, so you know what to expect.

No question is off limits, nothing too big or small, so please ask away. To send a question through just email drjustin@kidspot.com.au

I'm off to ask a question to solve my daughter's sleep issues. I hope you get your problems solved too. x

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 15, 2012 2:05:17 PM EST
    • 207 posts
    February 15, 2012 2:27:32 PM EST
    This is great Chan, we all have pressing questions we'd like to ask but most GP's usually don't have the time to go into it in a normal consultation :)
    • 464 posts
    February 15, 2012 8:39:37 PM EST
    I'm guessing there will be a flood of questions. I can't wait to read and learn.
    • 246 posts
    February 15, 2012 11:34:53 PM EST
    What a brilliant idea!
    • 833 posts
    February 16, 2012 12:58:30 AM EST
    Cool banana's. I sent a suggestion through a long time ago to have a doctor in to answer questions and I'm so glad you have one Chan because there are so many young girls and older ones that would like answers to personal issues or not so personal that won't sit face to face with a doctor in fear maybe a family member will find out. So the idea of being able to quietly email Dr Justin will be reasuring to many people.
    Welcome aboard Dr Justin. I too am a Mum of 5. :-)
    • 1 posts
    February 16, 2012 10:59:12 AM EST
    This is a great idea and will help a lot of parents.